Please help us go green & lower our steep electric bills. We are currently talking to a few solar panel vendors trying to figure out the best and most cost-effective way to install solar panels. As for now, the bids we have been getting are around $30,000. Donations are tax-deductible and will be gratefully accepted.
Life becomes fruitful and sweet when we establish an intimate relationship with God that permeates through our daily activities. Ma is mine. She is always with me. Fear and anxiety may come but they’ll pass quickly like clouds driven by strong wind. To quote a wise man: “Don’t tell God how big your problem is. Tell your problem how big your God is.”
We must feel the Divine Presence in our daily life. Mere intellectual acceptance that God exists cannot hold us during turbulent times. Feel the Divine Mother with your entire being. Ma is everywhere all the time, but She is most accessible where devotees congregate. That’s why temples are important. A temple is like a bank where many devotees deposit their devotion and their prayers. The devotees’ love makes the place holy.
Kali Mandir exists because of Ma and Her devotees. We all depend on each other.
There are many ways of getting involved and becoming part of Ma’s worship.
1. Pledge your support via a tax-deductible donation withdrawn monthly from your credit card over a one year period.
Supporter Program: $25 per Month
As a token of our gratitude, you will receive the Kali Mandir newsletter, Mahishasura Mardini CD produced by Kali Mandir, your name will be kept in a box on Sri Ma Dakshineswari Kali’s altar.
Donor Program: $50 per Month
You will receive all of the above plus a rare 8×10 color photo of Ma Bhavatarini Kali of the famous Dakshineswar Kali temple
Sponsor Program: $100 per Month
You will receive all of the above plus How To Live with God, a beautifully written book by Swami Chetanananda on the life and teachings of Sri Ramakrishna
Patron Program: $500 per Month
You will receive all of the above plus a crystal Shiva lingam worshipped at Kali Mandir during a special puja.
2. One-time donation – no amount is too small
3. Donate toward a specific item for one month:
Flowers for Ma’s Puja / Gardening $400
Amavasya Kali Puja $500
Fruit & sweets for daily Puja $300
Temple maintenance/utilities $1,000
4. Donate any amount toward the Monastery Fund – housing for the monks, a monastery bathroom and expanded kitchen. In order to build, we need to raise $200.000.
5. Donate your time and expertise. Become a volunteer. Contact us at (949) 494-1906 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
6. Donate japam and send your love and well wishes so that we may continue to serve Ma Dakshineswari Kali and Her devotees at Kali Mandir.
Thank you for your support. Your donation allows us to serve Sri Ma Dakshineswari Kali and Her devotees. You may want to check with your employer who might double your donation.